Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Susan G. Komen for the Cure!

In less than 24 hours team 'Pink Warriors' will be heading to Cleveland, OH to participate in the journey of a lifetime! Four members are from Owensboro, KY; my Mom, Lisa, sister-in-law, Lauren, Aunt, Kim and cousin Lindzey; and myself from Louisville, KY. You may ask why Cleveland? Well there are only 15 of these selective events. Cleveland just so happened to fit right in my schedule. Chicago was the closest and it is the week prior to me leaving for the road for two months. I figured I better see how this goes before taking that risk. :) I'll be blogging from the 60 Miles we will be walking as well as tweeting.

You can view my tweets at twitter.com/sarajosunshine

Can't wait to share this journey with everyone! Thanks to everyone that donated and has supported this great cause!
Sara Shelton
Triangle Talent, Inc
502-267-5466

Sent via BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment