Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Sara Does Dallas"

Well this weekend has been coined, "Sara does Dallas".  While I'm sad I'll be missing all of the fun of Hullabalou, I'm off to begin my Mud and Dust Tour of 2010.  Hullabalou is a 64 band music festival that will take place this weekend at Churchill Downs.  Every other Triangle employee will be working and sweating their rears off at this event!  The second sentence is pretty much sarcasm...(:  I was assigned to head to Dallas (Frisco area technically) to produce a Rascal Flatts show.  This will be our first (of hopefully many) show at this venue, Pizza Hut Park, a professional soccer stadium.  I'm looking forward to working with the Flatts tour which also includes Chris Young, Jon Rich and Kellie Pickler.  Hopefully Mother Nature will decide on the exact opposite of the forecasts...100 degrees is HOT no matter what part of the country you're in!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, but it's a dry heat...like that frickin' makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once agaian, I think it would be cool to have your job!

    ReplyDelete